Check back here when the world re-awakens. Event and application details will be available later in Spring 2020.
How do applications work?
- Are you a Half Moon Virgin? Preference will be given to those who have never sold at a Half Moon Market before.
- Do you make something that can not be found easily in stores?
- Do you have your own cult following? Artisans that bring with them a dedicated customer base help make the show successful. I love the craft virgins as much as I love the craft veterans!
- Do you make something the pushes boundaries somehow?
- Were you at a Half Moon Market recently? I want each show to be its own creative entity. No two shows are the same so I will always strive to curate the most diverse collection of artisans possible.
How does Payment work?
An artisan will receive a confirmation email that kind looks like this:
Welcome Creative Cat! The Half Moon Market can offer you table # 1 on April 18th, 2020 for the price of $45. Payment is due by Jan 20 2020 by 8:31 pm. Acceptable methods of payment include delivery by unicorn or unicycle…. etc
Method to the madness: Payments required at time of purchase just like when you go to Safeway and buy a banana. If you want the product, you pay. Bananas arent put on hold and neither are tables. At Robert A Steen I have to pay for the venue up front in cash – in full. So recovering my costs as soon as possible is important to my pocket book. When I have made exceptions in the past for artisans, it didnt always go smoothly. Please ensure you can pay for the table at the time of application.
Payment accepted: interac e transfer, paypal or cash/chq
Food and Beverage Makers
I love having a variety of yummy things for sale at each market! I register all my markets with MB Health. A helpful resource about MB Health guidelines can be found here. An additional form will be required by all food and bevvy folk. This information is compiled and submitted with my market application to MB Health.