Hello Soap Lovers!
When I started making soap over 15 years ago there weren’t many soap sellers. Times have changed! Handmade soap is everywhere. One of my priorities as a customer and a creator is genuine affordability. $8 for a bar of soap? That’s a little painful, especially when the label claims to be “natural” but the ingredient list proves otherwise. It is important to me that handmade products be priced affordably and not be an occasional splurge. How much would I pay for a bar of soap? That’s how much I charge.
🌟 Chardonnay and Mango butter with rose clay and ylang ylang ( photo of this soap freshly poured is pictured below)
🌟 Bergamot, Beer and Honey – made with local brew, Little Brown Jug and cocoa butter
🌟 Beer and Clove with cocoa butter
🌟 Shampoo Soap – Also made with beer which is actually a great lathering agent for shampoo bars!
🌟 pure olive oil soap ( aka Castile soap) made with kaolin clay, cream and a blend of essential oils
Other stock on hand:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Soap – made with peanut butter from my cupboards and raw cocoa butter. No essential oils needed – it smells light and sweet
- Coffee Soap – made with triple strength fair trade coffee + coffee grinds and cocoa butter. Coffee is an odor neutralizer. Ever gone to a perfume shop and smelled coffee beans in between sampling? This soap contains no essential oils and will help remove strong odors from hands like, garlic, onion or gasoline. Its one hard working soap!
- Amethyst Soap – with raw stones I picked from the amethyst mine myself! One batch also contains Himilayan Pink Salt for exfoliating
- Fight Club – FIGHT CLUB. Yes, it is pink.
- Red wine and Sage. Exactly.
- Beer and Bacon soap – made with 6 months worth of bacon fat drippings, Mississippi Mud beer and a little charcoal. ( Time to get rid of the Irish Spring guys… try this instead!)
Other Shiver treats
- Sugar Scrubs – individual heart shaped scrubs that break / melt into your hand in the shower. An exfoliating and sweet little treat made from soap base, sunflower oil, white sugar and perfume oil.
- Bath Bomb Brittle – fizz brittle made with some new ingredients like mango butter & kaolin clay